Copyright, KatL, What Ho!, 2011-2016.

Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without permission from this blog's author/owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided the full and clear credit is given to me KatL, and 'What Ho!' with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Just a quick one then....

choccie?  drinky-poos? (I don't any more), something else?  ;)

Nope,  just a quick blog on the old blogspot dot com.  I'm sure you've heard me say this before, but things have been really busy recently.

The TV's not had as much impact on the family as I anticipated.  We're quite set in our ways it seems, and although we did watch 'The Devil Wears Prada' (again) last night, it was so intrusively, dreadfully interrupted with commercials that it made it incredibly late when Phoebe went to bed. We did laugh a lot though.  ;)

Simon's away in USA this week coming.  Then he flies back on Friday (13th, I'm not even going there!), arrives in UK 7.30am on Saturday 14th and we take the ferry across to France 11pm (23.00hrs) also on Saturday 14th...  I'm working that morning, so will sort out packing that afternoon, take dog to kennels, make final arrangements with neighbours for hens, vacuum car, as don't want to go on holiday in trashed up car (dog, kids....), if I have time will change the beds, as is nicer to come home to fresh linen... will need a holiday after all that.  Actually we've not had a proper holiday for a couple of years, what with one thing and another....  so we're really looking forward to the break.

Whilst he's away, Phoebe's got 2 performances of the play.  Monday and Tuesday, so I'll be watching it along with Tom.  The skirt I made is in use, and I believe works quite well.  I've not seen the final ensemble, as she took her old school boater (straw hat) to complete the outfit, and she's wearing her hair in a bun.  Here's a photo of the first try-on, Phoebe early morning before school...


And on that note, hens to lock up (as always), I'll bid you good night...  Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment