Copyright, KatL, What Ho!, 2011-2016.

Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without permission from this blog's author/owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided the full and clear credit is given to me KatL, and 'What Ho!' with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dipping my toe in

Is this a stream of consciousness?  I'm trying to do too many things at once.  Get a job. err, finish updating my CV.  I only wrote it last week, but so many things have happened since then - 3hrs in minor injuries for Phoebe's 'soft tissue injury' which was a hockey accident, so we took it seriously, 3hr seriously, as she broke that arm when she was 5...  Manic bonfire night, 27 people in the field, bonfire and fireworks, and afterwards in the house enjoying food and drink...  lovely  :)

Get a job.  But I'm mum to 2 kids, I drive them to school and pick them up - who'd employ me? Schools.  Sounds ideal, but actually not all that keen on kids myself.  I know I have 2 of them, but many of other people's kids?  in the same place at the same time... scary.

Get a job.  What happened to your last job?  made redundant.. long story.  Too raw. 

Get a job.  No pressure then.  

Walk the dog.  Misty mornings.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment