Copyright, KatL, What Ho!, 2011-2016.

Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without permission from this blog's author/owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided the full and clear credit is given to me KatL, and 'What Ho!' with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday 25 November 2013

The greatest gift

In my opinion the greatest gift that you can give, or receive, is, time.  The reason I think this is that that time, once spent, cannot be recovered.  You can't go back. Duh.!!  It's so easy to squander time on the mundane.  And no matter how hard you try, you can't make up for lost time.  Therefore time spent with your family or friends is priceless.

Which goes a little way to explaining why I'm not writing much here tonight, but rather will photo-journalise what's been happening....

Autumn berries,

muddy dog walking,


Misty morning towards Didcot power station from Faringdon Folly hill


'Selfie' with Roly


1st picking of neighbour Mick's quinces


Soda bread with Phoebe's left-over buttermilk...


Served with quince jelly... yum!


Crunchy leaves at Badbury Clump/Hill/Castle


Swinging about at Badbury


How high????


At Challow jct - this is the ever changing view across the junction I give way at on my way back from school run...

There's been a lot going on.... time used well, both with family and friends, and on the mundane - I've finally cracked the ironing pile - and because the mundane has now been brought into order, I can spend time on things I like to do - like making soda bread and quince jelly....  about time!

See you next time ... Kat  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment