Copyright, KatL, What Ho!, 2011-2016.

Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without permission from this blog's author/owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided the full and clear credit is given to me KatL, and 'What Ho!' with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

'I dreamt about you last night...'

... and I fell out of bed twice (The Smiths).

What is it about dreams that leaves you confused???  The part of my dream which I remember from last night is thus:

...  I was in an aeroplane.  It may have been first class (only guessing) or perhaps some specially adapted compartment, smaller, private, intimate.  My reclining chair was in the recline position, and I was comfortably covered with a blanket....  my companion in the adjacent seat was similarly blanketed, and when I looked a second time I realised it was.... David  ..... Cameron.   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (our current Prime Minister, I note this for when I've totally lost my marbles (not long now I hear you say), or if my children read this in the future).  I think I asked him where his 'minders' were, and then although I think I asked him some questions, I don't remember what they were, nor getting any answers... bloody politician!!! And for the record, there was NOTHING sexual about it.  Not my type, he's got too baby a face.

Now, if I was to have a dream about someone I like, or think I would like, it would probably have to be....  nope.  Couldn't possibly say that, now could I? What would my husband think???

We saw the Zom-Rom-Com film 'Warm Bodies' on Valentines day this year.  Zom-Rom-Com as in Zombie-Romance-Comedy genre. Who knew?  Really enjoyed the film, ticked the boxes, nicely silly, humour just right, emphasis on the humour not the horror.  I recommend it if you liked 'Shaun of the Dead'.



I'm off to bed, busy day tomorrow, WI Committee Meeting (my last one, I'm standing down) in the morning, and then off to Oxford Central Library in the afternoon for training on Class Visits (to the Library).  Hope I can find a parking place.

Nighty nighty. Kat.


No comments:

Post a Comment