Copyright, KatL, What Ho!, 2011-2016.

Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without permission from this blog's author/owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided the full and clear credit is given to me KatL, and 'What Ho!' with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday 21 September 2013

today in photographs...

Too tired to write today.  Been on an energy drop, but not like I'm coming down with something.  May be one of these peri-menopausal symptoms, so I'm for an early night and will see how it goes tomorrow.

My dog.


On our dogwalk on the 'Letcombe Loop' this afternoon I noticed a snail party...


... and then the bales lined up quite pleasingly ...


When we got home we had a cup of tea, and a piece of cake (which I'd made earlier)... here's what's left...


The apples in the bowl behind the cake are from my garden - and we can't keep up with them, if you want some, just drop round, help yourselves, fight the wasps...

night night y'all,  Kat.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment