Copyright, KatL, What Ho!, 2011-2016.

Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without permission from this blog's author/owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided the full and clear credit is given to me KatL, and 'What Ho!' with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Robin-watch 2013!

27th April

3rd May

6th May
So, here they are.  5 in the brood.  The first photo I took of the chicks (3rd May) I think they were a little camera-shy... This one, they all pop up when you go 'ttch ttch ttch' - you didn't know I was fluent in Robin did you?  However, I got a telling off by their mum, who dived me for getting too close, so I've left them to it for a couple of days.

They'll be getting too big for mum to sit on them soon.  When I was putting the hens to bed last night, 9.15pm, mum was there feeding them, but it must have been the last feed for the night.  But she'll start early, the sun's up at 4.45am, and I'm assuming that's when she starts work. No wonder they grow so quickly.  They'll be gone before we know it.

ttfn.  Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment